Friday, October 7, 2011

Crockpot Virgin

I have never used a crockpot – or any other off-brand slow cooker – in my entire life. Until last night. I can’t tell you how exciting it was to break into this strange new world of dump-n-dash cuisine. I love it! I started with a simple barbecue chicken “recipe”. Basically I just smothered chicken in Stubb’s BBQ sauce and went on my merry way.

crockpot 1

crockpot 2

I have to say…delish! The house smelled unbelievable and it was beyond easy. The drumsticks were better than the boneless chicken breasts, but all in all, a mighty success and a whole new world has opened up before my eyes.

In one swift move I have gone from Crockpot Virgin to Crockpot Crackpot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I like the dump and dash cooking reference. I will submit it to the Urban Dictionary-ha. So when is Magnolia going to post again? -Lee