Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yo no comprendo

[by Legally Blonde] Apologies: Being that one of my many new year's resolutions was to post on CFT more regularly, I don't understand why it's more than halfway through January and I'm posting for the first time. Although one reason for my delay in tackling all of my resolutions was the winter lockdown 2011 that hit Atlanta last week. Multiple days of snow and ice rendering school closed for an entire week, almost all roads unpassable for two days, and me at home eating and watching movies (interspersed with the occasional sled ride and snow ball fight) until I finally made it in to work on Friday. So now I've started in full force on my resolutions and my legs ache today from early AM boot camp to prove it.















And Post: The family went to an Atlanta Hawks game between Christmas and New Year's. As you can see from this picture, Skip scored some really good seats. We were about 6 rows from the court and had a fun night in the Hawks 103-93 win. But during the entire game - during the scoring and dancing and the high-fiving Harry Hawk, the seats directly in front of me were empty, save for a small TV turned to a Spanish soap opera. That my friends, I still do not understand.

No comments: