Monday, April 4, 2011

Fun in the Sun


SPF 30+ Sunscreen Swipes with Zinc for Sensitive Skin 8 COUNT
The air is green with pollen and spring has sprung as evidenced by the freckles coming back to my young one's face. Over spring break I discovered these fabulous Supergoop Sunscreen wipes that kids can effectively apply themselves! It worked all day in the doubly dangerous rays reflecting off the snow while we were skiing.

I even used it myself! It is a thin, clear solution that did not cause break outs and I could easily apply my make-up on top of it. I just stocked up for the summer on Amazon~ these wipes are perfect to send to camp!

Better yet: "Supergoop! takes seriously its commitment to formulating without parabens, petrochemicals, fragrances, and phthalates to provide consumers with an environment- and body-friendly choice for everyday UV protection."
www.supergoop.com
Colored Nosecoat
And for those areas that burn no matter what, you'll be glad to know the Zinka we grew up with is still available in a rainbow array of colors! Kids and adults alike enjoy a little face paint!

www.zinka.com

10 Assorted Mini Tie Dye Hair Ties that Double as Bracelets by Mane Message on Etsy
OH! I almost forgot! Here's another fun find for summer~ these great hair ties/ bracelets. Found them on Etsy for a fraction of the price and best colors ever. Enjoy!



No comments: